Sunday, July 15, 2007

Recap last week-look ahead this week

Last week I accomplished/enjoyed the following:
  1. worked on the Grandma's House book
  2. framed my art prints I bought in 2002 in Quebec-and hung them up in my bedroom
  3. started appliquing butterflies on my bed quilt
  4. staretd reading the Breaker by Minette Walters-love it
  5. Did my summer trip to Pop's Clamshell for dinner- a trip back in the 50's or a bit later- my childhood
  6. Worked out everyday except Friday
  7. worked on my tan at the lake FRiday while working and at Barbara's lake a bit yesterday
  8. saw Harry Potter- loved it
  9. went to book club Thursday
  10. ugh- sewed my finger-ouch!
  11. lost power on a few house breakers but got them back
  12. also got the tv back and fixed
  13. had my feet tingle during an electrical storm Monday
  14. waited for Katie, drove Katie around, played chauffer mom
  15. made some yummy spare ribs on Wed.
  16. got a few new clothes at TJ Maxx
  17. restrainted myself when Katie went into the DRs without me
  18. made more clay tiles

This week coming up:

  1. I am working on curriculum of school 2 days
  2. I need to go see mom
  3. I want to do something FUN and UNUSUAL- thinking about a duck tour in Boston
  4. need to get my vac. fixed
  5. want to finish my art project
  6. want to finish appliquing my quilt
  7. have a great wonderful and happy week
  8. hope everyone is well

No comments: