Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Playing Tourist in Boston

I LOVE Boston- and today Katie, my friend Joanne and myself went and played tourist- something I never do- its always some reason why you go into the city- not just to see the sites.

So today we parked at the Museum of Science- took the T to Fanneuil Hall, went for lunch at the new Boston Hard Rock restaurant, walked around, got our National Park Passbooks stamped, saw a few sites on the Freedom Trail- though I still haven't made it to Paul Revere's House or the Old North Church- and then took a Duck Tour- which was a blast. The whole day was a blast.

Stopped at Fudrucker's for Burgers for dinner on Route 1 on the way home- never ate there either. Check out some of my photos from my day at playing tourist.

From our Duck Tour- love the reflection.


MMMM-Gelato at at Fanneuil Hall.










Above, Fanneuil Hall and the new Hard Rock sign.





Our Duck Boat- The Charlie River- our captain was Ray Bee- everytime he howled we would quack- no other Duck Boat we passed ever Quacked Back at us.

No comments: