Sunday, July 1, 2007

Summer things


Today its COLD- not feeling like July 1 weather- especially since we had 3 days of a heat wave just a few days ago. They are saying cold and rainy for the 4th too- that's a bummer! We usually hang up at the lake and have a few drinks and a cook out with Dave's family. Sounds like we'll be home instead staying warm.
Here is Dave and Katie trying to fix the floor the boat which was pretty spongy and rotten. Dave has been stinking me out with fiberglassing smells for several evenings/days now.
Now we are under clouds and watching Nascar from Louden. I even have a blanket on. Made a bunch more clay tiles today- I am addicted- need to make some more for the mosiac I want to make for the kitchen. Used my mica powders (perfect pearls) for the first time today and they make the clay look awesome.
Oh well, want to list some more stamps on eBay for next Sunday and I suppose I might find a little bit of ambition to do something else- but I did wash the dust off my car- used Dave's power washer-yeehaw.


No comments: