Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Springtime

Happy Tuesday everyone. I'm here today with our newest challenge at Try It On Tuesday. Hopefully winter has finally left your part of the world and signs of spring or spring itself has arrived. So for the next 2 weeks our challenge is SPRINGTIME!
Spring is such an exciting time of year. With longer days and so many changes in nature, there are lots of things to be inspired by.
My page started with some painted and die cut flowers and a few bird stickers on a Gelli printed background and tissue paper. I put these blooms into a  vase, which you can just see that the bottom of the page. Flowers and birds are always something I look forward to seeing, and I am sure I am not alone there. 
 The words are all things that reminded me of spring. Maybe this page didn't need the bunnies, but since Easter is coming up and bunnies are signs of spring, I added them. 
We  hope to see you over at our Springtime challenge. Cards, tags, paintings, art journal pages and other forms of springtime art  are welcome. Just remember to link us to your post.
Thanks for visiting my page!


18 comments:

Rosie said...

A wonderful page for the theme

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a fabulous page! The colours, flowers, bunnies and birds all remind me of spring and your words are perfect too 😁. Happy wishes! J 😊 x

Cath Wilson said...

A lovely page, Erika, with everything that's beautiful about Spring. Bright colours and images filled with life. This is such a joyful page. I'm with you on all the fab things about spring and especially the longer days. What a treat after what seems like a long, hard winter, even if it wasn't too bad really ;-)
Have a great week!
Cath x

Marjut said...

Beautiful design. Perfect for Springtime. Have a nice day!

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful page, love the little bunnies in the corner. Hugs, Valerie

CJ Kennedy said...

Your page is a perfect blend of Spring and creative prompts. I like the bunnies as I just saw one in the yard yesterday. Spring is finally here. Enjoy the sunshine, today.

kathyinozarks said...

Lovely spring page!

Meggymay said...

I love everything about your fantastic spring page, the flowers look beautiful and it was lovely to see the birds and the bunnies there too. All the words you added were wonderful as well.
Yvonne xx

Joan said...

Fab page Erica, so much to look at with all the flowers and birds and love the bunnies!


Joan

froebelsternchen said...

I'm absolutely delighted with this hilarious project! I love all these wonderful little details! Your style always amaze me. Great to hear your snow is gone now- we have nice days already - so maybe a nice Easter weekend here for us. Hugs, Susi

Lowcarb team member said...

I love the Springtime page and you were right to include the bunnies :)

Sending you early Happy Easter wishes.

All the best Jan

Divers and Sundry said...

What joy-filled springtime art! I'd find it hard to cover up the backgrounds, but you know just what and how much to add. Lovely :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh how clever, Erika. I adore it. I love the little bunnies in the grass, too. Very well done and screams Springtime to me!!!

Jeanie said...

I could have sworn I commented on all this pretty pink and perfect representation of springtime. Guess not! But I love it, Erika!

pearshapedcrafting said...

What a joyful page! This is definitely Springtime! Hugs, Chrisx

Pink Panoply said...

Wow, Erika, this page is so fun to look at. I could spend hours perusing all the amazing details. It really tells a story about springtime. Those bunnies are so fun! Your words evoke the feeling of the season perfectly. Amazing creation! xo Nancy

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

This is a splendid display of Springtime Erika with it's flora and fauna those powerful words would make a great pinboard to inspire each day. Thanks for sharing and the TioT inspiration.
Creative Hugs Tracey xx

Neet said...

Such a lovely page Erika. There is so much to see, you have hidden little bits away so each time one looks at it there is something new - just like Spring itself - the season that is full of surprises as each new element springs to life.
Thanks for a great page, great words - just lovely.
Hugs, Neet xx