Thursday, August 8, 2019

What My Dogs Would like to Do


This week is flying by, but I am excited because today is ice cream day. Once a summer a friend of mine and I get together and go out for hot fudge sundaes for our lunch. It's a fun tradition we have, and today is the day. Plus we have 2 other friends joining us. I guess they liked our tradition too.
So I wanted to share a tag for Tag Tuesday  and their Summer Fun challenge.  No hot fudge sundaes on my tag (but that would be a fun tag), but instead I made a painted and stamped tag. I just love this dog floating around in a swim float. I colored the dog reddish brown because my dog Maddie would certainly love to do this if she was given the chance and shown how to do it.
It's been pretty humid here lately and I wouldn't mind jumping in the lake either.
Hopefully you're having some beautiful August weather, and having a great day too.


13 comments:

Jane Austin said...

I love this tag, fun & quirky, love it!
My dog loves the water too.
Jane 🌴

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is SO cute. Gotta love it. Had to laugh that Maddie would try it. This tag shows it's a dog's life (grin).

Valerie-Jael said...

What a gorgeous tag, too funny! I would gladly jump with them, even if I don't bark or have 4 legs! Thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday, much appreciated! Hugs, Valerie

Divers and Sundry said...

Ice Cream Day sounds like a delightful idea. I may need to adopt it :)

CJ Kennedy said...

Your tag made me smile. A good week with the humidity on the rise to go jump in the lake. I'd rather go out for a sundae lunch. Enjoy your day!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I totally forgot to tell you about the election. It was a primary for Mayor and School Board. Local and not affiliated with any specific party. The top two candidates move to the general elections in Nov.

Lowcarb team member said...

What a great tag this is :)

All the best Jan

craftytrog said...

Very cute! I love this Erika!
Alison xx

Meggymay said...

Its a fantastic tag, our dog loved the water as well.
I hope you enjoyed your ice-cream day.
Yvonne xx

Words and Pictures said...

Oh, me too please! I'd love to find a crystal clear lake to jump in and swim. Really cute tag.
Alison x

Jeanie said...

I'm home and just took the trash out and it was so hot -- and only 11. All I want to do is follow your instructions and go jump in the lake!

Joan said...

Love your fun tag - it's such good advice too!! It's been very humid here!
Thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday.

Neet said...

Envious of your day. A fudge sundae sounds just the ticket!
Loving that tag. I imagine floating along with my ice cream too, so indulgent. Thanks for a great tag.
Hugs, Neet xx