Hi everyone. Happy Thursday to you. Yesterday I shared some sunrise photos from a little cabin we stayed in while on Prince Edward Island. That post is here: Sunrise Photos. Rather than making you wait, I thought today I would show more photos today. I still have even a few more left to share so there is still a third post to come . As I mentioned yesterday, sometimes the most unexpected places end up being the most photographic.
Here's the views as we first drove in towards the cabins. At this point I didn't know quite what to expect.
That morning we had left Halifax in the rain, and as we went northwest, the weather slowly was improving. Before we even approached the cabins we drove even a little further west and went into the city of Summerside to have a late lunch (since we had been told the cabin was 20 minutes away from much of anything), so by the time we arrived it was just before 4 in the afternoon.
As you can see, there were still a few clouds around that occasionally gave us some shadow.
As the sun started to sink lower, the sky colored. And just an FYI, other than to straighten the horizon a bit in a couple of these photos, I have not played around with color on any of these photos.
You can even see sunset reflecting on the plate glass window that was in the cabin.
And here's a zoomed in view on Seacow Lighthouse.
Off in the other direction you can see the land's edge and even a bit of the Confederation Bridge.
The light starting to fade
and the moon was coming up.
This was our first night at the little cabin in Bedeque. Although the sunset night 2 wasn't quite so dramatic, it was still beautiful. I still have some other photos to share with you. Soon there will be another post of photos. Hopefully, you'll enjoy them all. In the meantime, has a super rest of your day.
No comments:
Post a Comment