Thursday, May 23, 2013

My Travel Adventure Book

Tuesday I showed you the base of a cool little journal I made in a class with Dina Wakely.
Today I thought I would show you a few glimpses of how I finished up the inside.
Never made it past putting the basic journal together in class so all this finishing I worked on at home.
My theme was travelling.
The stars are free hand cut from a collaged sheet we made. I love how they turned out, looking nothing like the  whole sheet of collaged papers I used.
I wrote this quote in black Sharpie and then used a white pen to outline the letters.
This one of my favorite pages. I drew the clouds onto the page and painted them white. Then I die cut the butterfly, used a Prima little wooden suitcase and some red string.
Here's my cover made with Sticky Back Canvas, I painted the sun on using a Crafter's Workshop stencil (also by Dina Wakely), cut out the words and added another Prima little wooden plane.
One more for today. This is the inside of the cover, collaged with lots of assorted papers, including these travel ones from October Afternoon. The heart is a free hand cut from a similar collaged page that it outlined and doodled on and then added.
Still have a lot to show you from this little journal. Will be back another day with more of this book.
Thanks for visiting.





1 comment:

fajar said...

awesome adventure, I was fascinated to see all the photos Ace Maxs Asli Original | Obat Benjolan Di Ketiak