Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year- A New Decade- and most importantly-A New Day


Happy 2010!
A couple of more cards I made for my niece and nephew who are BIG skiers. I don't know if I embrace snow, after 3 inches yesterday, more due today and may a dumping over the weekend, but, I'm very happy with these cards. The skier stamp is from Cherry Pie, as are the trees, and I spruced them up for a bit of low key holiday fun with the ornaments. Something keeps leaving dark spots on the upper right hand corner, some shadow, but those aren't on the cards. My niece and nephew are away skiing in Maine- of course, so they won't even get these until they get home on Sunday.
So hope everyone had a fun New Year's Eve- in my house it was a big night for Wi golf and bowling before it turned to midnight. Was fun and low key. Today I need to take the tree down-maybe- more in the lounging mode and need to go find paint for my bathroom- the new ceiling is going up right now!!!!! I am pleased to say the least. This week is flying right by and the bathroom needs to get functional before the Monday work mode kicks back in. But there's still plenty of time. Its very exciting though, what a way to start of 2010.
Enjoy!

No comments: