Sunday, January 10, 2010

Rainbow Cake


Or should I still be the science geek and call it Prism Cake? (A science geek will get that.)
So here's the photos showing how I put my cake together. I know, my slice photo at the bottom isn't the neatest slice (hey, it was the first slice out of the cake) but you can see its rainbow and it was yummy!!!!! I had a piece after lunch and needed to show you my weekend creation. What surprised me is how many rainbow cake recipes and photos you can find on people's blogs, some are layered like this and some are more marble style with lots of colors. I like this one, and I got the recipe at http://whisk-kid.blogspot.com/2009/08/say-it-with-cake.html. Yummy recipe. Plus, her photos are so much mroe professional than mine.
Try one sometime. Its a lot of fun.

No comments: