Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Can't Decide the Season

We're back into the off-season weather today, 30's- 40's, which is pretty warm for January. And we have no snow on the ground, so it feels more like late spring than the start of winter. I think I rather like that though.
I'd love it if we could stay snow free this winter but I don't think that will happen.
So here's a colorful card to share with you...the kind of card I might normally make in March when I am tired of having no color outside and when I am thinking of spring. But since I am already thinking of spring, here's the card. It is a randomly organized card...if you can be random and organized at the same time.
I started with this great green cardstock (LOVE this color) and added some blue 7Gyspies paper tape on it. Then I took a masterboard and punched out 3 inchies from it. I made the masterboard with a diamond foam stamp and some blue acrylic paint, plus some stamps. I can see here I used a Cat'sLifePress definition, a Stampington clear French word stamp and a flower which could be Hero Arts but am not certain since on the entire board I used several other flowers.
I arranged the inchies on the card and attached them. Then in the bottom right corner area I stamped this saying (Dylusions/Stampers Anonymous) and colored it in green. Then I added the Prima felt flower and some Viva Paint pen dots.
But like randomly organized, this card is simple and complex at the same time too.
OK, enough of my mixed adjectives...

It is primary day today too.
Got to remember to vote after work.
Thanks for visiting my blog today.

No comments: