Sunday, January 29, 2012

Relaxing Today

I am going to lay low today and do a little school work and make a little art upstairs in my spare room studio.
Yesterday was so beautiful and in the 40's, the hubby and I went and walked the beach. Then before we ran some errands Dave and I went out for some yummy pizza for lunch at When Pigs Can Fly. And last night, we got to watch Maine play Boston University of TV and Maine won!!!!!! This weekend they swept BU both nights and last weekend they beat BC both nights- and they are the top 2 teams in Hockey East-never mind being really high ranked in the US. They are just on a ROLL! Now Maine is ranked #3!!!!!!! They were at 7th or 8th last fall so they have been playing their way right up to the top of the ten Hockey East teams. We're going to see them play when they play UMASS Lowell in 2 weeks and when we bought the tickets we figured UMASS would roll over them but now I am not so sure. Maine is ahead of them in points so it will be anyone's game.
I can't wait!
So this is a fun little card I made the other night. I love how I mixed some pretty layering with this playful little Riley the Moose tag. I made the tag on white paper and colored it with some Copics. The rest of the card is made with some images stamped directly onto this green American Crafts cardstock. Credits for the stamps-
Eiffel Tower in black (My Sentiments Exactly), writing background in brown (Cornish Heritage Farms), swirls in blue (Prima), clock in brown (Pink Paisley), Made in Paris (Stampa Rosa) and NO5 sign in mango (Pink Paisley).
I appreciate your visit.
Have a great day!

No comments: