Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The Lunar Eclipse

 I don't know how many of you saw the lunar eclipse the other night. We had the very best night for it-it was clear and not too cold out either. And it started just after 9 PM, early enough to see at least half of it before it got late. We set lawn chairs up on the deck, right outside the back door, and we were able to sit, go inside and warm up every little bit. I got a few cool photos too.
 My first lunar eclipse photos ever. They came out OK.  Not too bad for a first time seeing I was just winging it.



You can see why they call it a blood moon.
That's all for me today. Fighting a cold, and I am definitely dragging a bit. Not feeling up to writing too much. 
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your photos, and great that you could watch it a bit earlier. Had to keep going out in the middle of the night - between 3.30 and 5 to get my photos, and it as cold. Sorry you have a cold, hope you feel better soon. Hugs, Valerie