Friday, April 26, 2013

Fiesta Time

Can't say I am going to any parties but tonight Dave and I are going to dinner with our friends Bob and Vicky. Not sure if we'll drink margaritas, but seemed like a good reason to show you this card that I made.
Really like how the drink and glass came out- looks almost like a real margarita.
I also like the shape of this card. It is a card die from Sizzix.
I outlined the edges with that margarita green. The glass is a also a Sizzix die cut, and I colored it green and then added a lot of Glossy Accents. Once that dried, I add a bit more of Glossy Accents on the rim of the glass and added some clear glass glitter to look like the salt.
The limes are from the lemon tree set of clear stamps by Flourishes. Not sure who made the margarita word stamp nor the little cheers stamp.
Of course it is the last work day of my vacation-boo hoo- but I still have today and the weekend ahead. And of course, vacations always end. Sad as that might be.
Still doing the chores, making some studio time, am looking forward to this day, with no major plans except for something fun this evening.
Have a great Friday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just love this - the colors are so fun and makes me feel like summer is coming! Happy Friday and thank you for your kind words on my blog!