Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Trip of a Life Time and Journaling

So start with these 2 ink pages.
They are made simply by taking some stencils that I had sprayed for other things and then I turned over the wet stencils and rubbed them on these blank journal pages.
I was thinking, why waste the ink?
Finally thought I should do something with them.
Then I added some images from these stamp sets by Chocolate Baroque.
Indian Elephant/Indian Textiles Unmounted Rubber stamp - A5 Multibuy
Here's what you get when you put it all together.
Took these on my phone so they aren't the sharpest of focus.
But you can see how these images look on some random inkings.
The elephant is a little better on the right side here.
These images are great and they color up great. I used Copics.
You can see the left side here.
I left the rest of the page white. The words are stamped images from B Line Design and Stamper's Anonymous.
These pages have a bit of fantasy for me-color, images, travel addiction, sense of exploration...


and on a darker note-
I have to say

How about those explosions at the Boston Marathon? Horrible.
I hope all those injured recover quickly and that this stupid violence stops. I know the world has always been a violent place but so much of it seems so useless. For what? Chaos?

anyhow,
now that I have said that, we can come back to happier thoughts.
I am glad you stopped by to visit.





No comments: