Monday, June 20, 2022

Monday Art Post

 Hi everyone. Happy new week to you. Today I am going to squeeze in some Fishy art before tonight's T day post.

Let me share another spread from my My Little Fish book for Mia's fish challenge at Art Journal Journey.


OK, I know this this first page of the spread doesn't have any fish. I like this bit of marbled paper I used, as well as stamping on the background. I also used this gold metallic paper ship and a stamped and cut out in blocks quote.

I carried the dream theme over to my next page. And there is a fish for you there.



This time my fish is a ray or skate. There is no way to tell from the photo.  There are some very interesting fish out there that don't fall into the normal shapes or colors associated with fish.  I'll share a few more as the month continues.

I'm keeping this short as I will be back tonight for T day. Thanks for stopping by.





15 comments:

kathyinozarks said...

Another great journal page Erika, Happy Monday hugs Kathy

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, it will sadly be but a dream here. A colleague came back from a holiday he looked forward to so much - at the ocean.
He´s down with COVID.
So all I can do is enjoy your beautiful pages (thank you for that!).

Angie's Recipes said...

Such a lovely page! Have a great week ahead, Erika!

CJ Kennedy said...

The marbled paper is gorgeous and the ship looks fabulous on it. I like the idea of a dream ship. Sunshine and warm today after the Junuary weekend temps. Enjoy

Divers and Sundry said...

Exactly what is a fish anyway lol I like your choice :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What amazing and lovely pages, Erika. I love the ray faux stamp and of course the ship at sea. This is a beautiful way to share Mia's theme at Art Journal Journey.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I forgot to mention how happy I am with the interview. I think it turned out better than either of us expected (grin)!

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Erika, love both of the pages. Loved the interview, too! I hope you had a good weekend, and wish you a great, new week! Hugs, Valerie

Meggymay said...

Fabulous journal pages Erika, I enjoyed reading your interview over at Elizabeths as well.
Yvonne xx

carol l mckenna said...

Oh this wonderful ~ so creative with your fish theme ~ Xo

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Maryanne said...

Love the fish spread. As usual, perfectly done.

Lowcarb team member said...

A very nice fishy journal page.

All the best Jan

Aimeslee Winans said...

Nice spread! Love the backgrounds, xoxo

Neet said...

I can see why you like the marbled paper - and that galleon is just perfect sitting on it - majestic!
Love the facing page too with its swirly writing like a little whirlpool in the ocean and that ray is fabulous!
Yes, the sea/ocean is the perfect place to be to unwind.
Hugs, Neet xx

Jeanie said...

Your sea book is lovely -- and yes, the marbled paper is perfect.