Hi everyone. Happy mid-week. I hope everyone is having a nice week so far.
I'm posting today with some art for a couple of challenges. First, I'm joining Sharon for her Hello Autumn challenge over at Art Journal Journey. Besides pumpkins, colored leaves and cooler weather, autumn is also the season (here in the US) when football begins.
To make this page I started with some watercolor paper and some green acrylic paint (to represent the grass on the field). Then I used a white paint pen and a ruler to make the field markings. The football and the helmet are very old Quick-kutz dies that I had back in my scrapbooking days. I stamped 3 little stars on the helmet and then added green clutter glue to them. They DON'T represent any particular team.
The words are from a very old Technique Tuesday stamp. And finally, to finish the page, I added some felt football trim from my stash.
And then I have a tag for this month's new challenge at Tag Along (and ATC's too). This month Lynn is hosting, and her theme is Circles.
You can see I went circle crazy!
I started with a 49 and Market die and some paper bag paper. Then I stamped The alphabet letters (no marking on the stamp) randomly on the background. I also stamped the dotted circles (Hero Arts). I used a 1 inch paper punch to punch out the paper circles, including those that were on a sheet of alphabet letters. Then I added the small dot circles and larger scribbles circles (from the same Hero Arts set). After that I edged the tag with black ink. I also stamped the quote on some white paper (Cornish Heritage Farms). After cutting it out and gluing it down I outlined it with a black Sharpie. I love how there are little circular dots on part of the quote words too.
That's it for me. Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by.
No comments:
Post a Comment