Hi everyone. Happy end of September. I know I went away for a week and a half which definitely threw me off, but this month seemed to be the fastest month of 2026 yet.
In this post I want to share my final page for Sharon's Hello Autumn challenge at Art Journal Journey. I also want to say "Thank you" to Sharon for hosting and say "Thank you" everyone who joined in. I don't know about you, but autumn is definitely one of my favorite journaling themes.
My page today started with me cleaning my brush and using up some left over yellow paint. On top of the yellow I splattered some green and brown watercolor paint. Then I used a leaf stamp from a Creative Expression autumn set. I stamped it several times in a light olive green and several times in orange.
I then added a piece of scrap paper to the side of my page. I die cut the bare tree (Impression Obsession) and used a chipboard kitty that I had inked black. To complete my page, I used an old Postmodern design alphabet stamp and then a quote from the same stamp set as the leaves.
And that's it. Have a super last day of the month, and I hope that you'll check back in on the first to see who is our next host and what our new Art Journal Journey challenge will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment