Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Second on the Second- A Multi-Year Look Back

   Hi everyone. Happy September 2. I hope you had a nice start to the new month. We were supposed to have some much needed rain yesterday, but mostly it was just clouds. But  besides nothing more than a few drips falling, it made for a nice relaxing day for me. 😊 Today I am posting to  join Bleubeard and Elizabeth and Squiggles too for Second on the Second, where all you have to do is repost something from an earlier post.

   I recently started my 7th year of retirement.  Where does the time go? I decided  for this month's second look I would go back to the start of the last year I was teaching, September 2019.  It was fun  to look back and see what I posted and what life was like when I was working full time. 

Sept. 17, 2019


   Then I started to wonder what I was up to during my first retired September, right in the full swing of COVID and before we had vaccinations to protect us. 



   How had 2021 changed from 2020, now that I was vaccinated and felt a little more "free" to get out and about?



   I might as well keep going at this point,right?



   I remember making that 2022 page. Was it really 4 years ago? On to 2023.



   And then onto 2024. I also remember making this spread like it was yesterday also.



    And finally, last year. 



   Time just goes by too fast. However, I am glad I have a blog so I can look back and see what else I was up to during those months and years. 👍 It's a nice reminder of just how rich and wonderful life can be.

    I may be slow to comment on blogs today as I am off to my last play for this season at the Ogunquit Playhouse.  I'm looking forward to this one; it's The Producers by Mel Brooks, which I saw years ago in Boston. I remember laughing a lot.

   Enjoy your day!





1 comment:

Tom said...

...Erika, I wish you many lovely autumn days!