Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday Sleep In

More pages from my altered book. This is an overview of 2 pages.
 A page towards the front of the book. I added some more to this page since last time I showed you.
 Created this little witch from a Stampotique stamp. This girl was holding a spider which I removed and inserted a broom of my own design and then put a hat on her head. The black crows, sticks and leaves are from Martha Stewart and are confetti I bought a couple of years back. The lamp is Inkadinkado.
This is one of my most FAVORITE pages. I left the map page in the old encyclopedia I am usin for the book, added red blood dots (a Martha Stewart stamp) and the mad dog/wolf (Stamp Francisco-an all time favorite stamp!). Stamped the words (????) would have to go look at the stamp to see who made it and that's all.
So its a COLD but sunny Saturday- the wind is blowing and leaves are falling. Looks like late October as some of the trees are bare...oaks are turning and starting to lose leaves and they're the LATEST to drop...I slept in until after 9 today!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!  And its the first Saturday since before Columbus Day I've actually felt good...off antibitioics and my tooth seems to be finally getting back to normal.
So no big plans this weekend- want to do some cleaning and some studio time...next week I have an INSANE busy week...got to decide whether to buy some plane tickets for February too- Dave doesn't want to spent the cash but I know I need a break at that point from winter since I can't stand winter...hmmm.
Happy Saturday!