Friday, October 22, 2010

Yahoo-Its Friday!!! FINALLY!!!!!

Ok, its really Thursday night as this week I've been writing in the evening and posting in the morning. So I am very excited because DAVE is home tonight!!!! He's been gone since Monday morning and its fantastic to see him. And Project Runway is on tonight. And tomorrow is payday-though when you read this it will be payday. LOVE payday!!! And the weekend is almost here and tonight (or last night when you read this) I went to my favorite craft store- Absolutely Everything-which was well stocked up since Tim Holtz is there this weekend...though I am not going...have taken 3 or 4 classes from him in the past and he's an excellent teacher but am trying to save a bit of cash since we are paying tuition...anyhow...this week has been TOO BUSY at work, too exhausting and too DEMANDING so I must say I'm glad its the last workday!
So the photo above is one I took awhile back at one of those small graveyards that are all around here in New England. This one has a bit of a spooky feel, especially in black and white. But then its almost Halloween, and spooky works right now!
So here's more from my Halloween altered book project.
Here's an upclose of the witch...banner stickers and witch hazel button are both Jenny Bowlin.
Still not sure about the right page and have added a bit of German scrap trim which isn't in this photo. The girl on the moon is Oxford Impressions as is her hat.
Here's one more page. The witch is Tim Holtz, the saying is Impression Obsession, and there's some Basic Grey and the paper is Martha Stewart.
Am really pleased with my results...and its so much fun to make an altered book since I haven't done that for awhile.
So that's all for now...
have a fantastic
Friday!