Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

A spooky night is ahead!
Its All Hallow's Eve!
The moon won't be full and bright as it was the other night!
So Darkness Rules!
Have a Spooky and Fun Hallowen!
*****
And here's the last of my Halloween book. I'm VERY happy with how it came out. Even my mother-in-law who looked at it yesterday during Katie's party really liked it!
These girls WILL FLY tonight!
 SPOOKY! Love it!
And here's one more Halowwen card I sent off to Katie the other day!
*****
Tomorrow I'll show you the photos from Katie's birthday which we celebrated yesterday afternoon. Last night she and BRian went to the movies so Dave and I did too- a totally different theatre- but we went to see RED, which was a fun  and light and funny movie. They went the opposite direction around the lake to see the new Clint Eastwood film about life after death. Was a BUSY and FUN day!