Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Try this if you haven't...

Have you ever hit the next blog button on the top of the blogger posts? Its interesting to see what blogs pop up. I never tried it before but did it last night and got lots of blogs from Brazil, a cool one from Norway, lots of family blogs and a few quilting blogs. Very Interesting If I may say so. Its amazing how many different reasons there are for blogging. But I can see why people do it.
So thought I was improving with my tooth until I woke up last night with such pain-ERRRR! lost an hour of sleep- which when you get up by 5 a.m. is a lot of lost sleep. Luckily Excedrin seems to help, but I wonder if I'm not as improved as I was hoping for....GRRRR.
Onto more FUN things!
Its that time of the year!
And here's another fun take on witches. The owl, spiders and broom are Hero Arts and the saying is Impression Obsession. op card- the spider webs are Tim Holtz, the words-??? and the witch is from Good Stamp- its an older stamp I got used a while back on Etsy.
Making holiday cards is SO MUCH FUN!



No comments: