Tuesday, March 20, 2012

 
Spring has sprung. And we have the weather to prove it!!!
Here's my card to celebrate the day.
I started with a light blue base and I stamped some slightly darker blue circles (Technique Tuesday) at various points on the card. Then I stamped the black circle image a few random times (same Technique Tuesday set). I stamped the daffodils (Flourishes year of flowers set-set #1) on white- I colored and embellished them. Then I cut them out.
I glued down some white trim, attached the flowers and then added some Viva paint pen yellow dots. The words are from Hero Arts stamped on white. Here's a close up of the daffodils. You can see the sparkly centers here.
 
And speaking of pretty spring yellow flowers-
here's a couple of photos of some tulips I have growing in a glass jar
Got to love a little bit of fresh color.
ALSO since it is the first day of spring...
It is the equinox- 12 hours of day and 12 hours of night.
Means the days are only going to get longer and longer.
Love it!
Happy First Day of Spring to You!


No comments: