Wednesday, February 19, 2020

The Last of the Idioms

Hi everyone. Today I am here to share the rest of my heart quote booklet with you. I figured I better since we are into the second half of February already.
 I have 2 covers on this accordian book. I bought the book and it has black cloth covers that needed a bit of fixing up.
 And here are some double pages with my new doodling and quotes. You have seen a few of these before.



I know you can use some of these phrases in various way, but I went for my first thought when I went to make these pages.
And if the size looks small it is because I cropped down the page to cut away a lot of the white edge so you can see the image better.
 I am linking up to Elizabeth's heart challenge at Art Journal Journey.
Hope you liked my journal and as always,
thanks so much for visiting.

14 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your little book is certainly full of heart, great idea, and now with wonderful covers, too. Have a fun day, hugs, Valerie

Cath Wilson said...

So creative, Erika. Love all these pages but as already said, I just love the idea. It's a fabulous book.
Cath x

CJ Kennedy said...

More fun heart quotes. In a heart beat is my favorite. I'm having my first cup of tea of the day. Enjoy the sunshine and stay warm

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Divers and Sundry said...

I'm enjoying all the different takes on expressions with heart :) and trying to pick a favorite is hopeless. Lovely!

Jeanie said...

I love all of these Erika! Accordion books are really neat -- I love how they always work!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

These are so, so clever Erika. I love what you have done. They are all adorable, and I'm impressed with each and every one of them. I love how you drew on each one to make them even more unique. The cup of hearts really blew me away. Thanks for this latest group of idioms and great pages for my theme at AJJ, too.

Iris Flavia said...

Love it! Now I wish for a book with a boring cover to make it better (but reckon I´d have to send it to you or "steal" your ideas!).
Great works!
I wish I was more creative (but it´s the Hubby over here).

Meggymay said...

super set of sentiments and detail on all the pages in your fantastic book, its great for Elizabeth and Bleubeards theme.
You got me with the first photo you shared, with the cup of tea spilling over the hearts.
Yvonne xx

froebelsternchen said...

Wonderful pages with amazing quotes!

craftytrog said...

Wonderful quotes and art Erika! xxx

Lowcarb team member said...

Very creative.
Lovely art and I like the quotes too.

All the best Jan

Let's Art Journal said...

Fabulous pages and wonderful quotes! I love how you depicted the quotes as part of your designs - perfect 😁. Thanks for the smiles and sending you happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

Neet said...

Wow, that cover is just as it should be - bold - in red!
What a lovely idea you had to use these quotes and the pictures to illustrate your heart book.
Hugs, Neet xx