Friday, October 18, 2024

Art Walk Part 4

     Hi everyone. It's already Friday once again. I hope everyone is having a  nice week.

       I'm back today with a couple of  complex statues from the art walk I did back in early September at Alnoba in Kingston, New Hampshire. It seems like I started sharing these art pieces a long time ago. You can find the  first 3 posts from this art walk  at Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3 if you're interested.

    These statues also have faces, so I'm joining Nicole's Friday Face Off. Plus it's Friday, and I'm joining Gillena at her Friday Lunch Break. Both statues are by John Lopez

     This first one is a very cool Buffalo.


You'll have to ignore the feet in the background, but here's one of the sides of this mighty beast.


Did you notice the face of Sitting Bull in the side of the first photo?


On the other side is Buffalo Bill Cody. I love how the frame around Cody's head is made of forks.


And tucked in was this deer.







     The other statue by this same artist is an animal local to New Hampshire. I'm glad they placed this statue in a wooded area so you come across it while walking down the trail, right where he belongs.






     We spent some time looking for some of the items he used to make this statue, just like we did with the buffalo. And we even found where he signed this piece.





     In this final photo you can not only see the moose, but you can see Joseph Gray who lead the tour, along with my friend Deb. They add a nice scale to the view.


Have a great start to your weekend.



 

No comments: