Sunday, May 8, 2011

Paper Smooches

You can probably tell I love Kim Hughes stamps...I've posted a lot of cards using her stampsby CHF  in older posts. But this past week I ordered some of her new company's stamps-Paper Smooches and they arrived the other day. They're silly and fun...they're as fun to play with as the cards you end up making from them. So here's one of the many I made the other day.
 
So for this card I used red cardstock and covered it with some great red polka dot distressed style paper. Then I put down some flowered paper tape across the middle. I die cut the center tag in white and stamped the images on it. All the images are from the Boob Tube set except the bird which is from The Hang in There set. I colored them and outlined the tag in red. I took the little circle stamp and stamped the corners of the tag in black, coored them red and added a dot of bronze colored Viva Pearls. Once that had dried, attached the tag. Then I took one of 7Gypsies new number tags and cut in half. I colored the 5 red and attached it at the top and after outlining the bottom, I wrote in the little Live at Five.
I think both of these cards are pretty fun, but could they not be with these stamps?
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: