Thursday, May 19, 2011

Still no computer

I still have no computer but am working remotingly off my hubby's . And its still raining. Yesterday we got Katie moved home...just as we arrived home and were unloading it started to POUR...and of course as soon as everything got inside it stopped raining. Go figure-huh? But before we climbed the 66 steps up  (6 times each) since her dorm doesn't have an elevator, we went and had a nice lunch at this local seafood restaurnt-Newick's right on Great Bay to celebrate Katie finishing up her freshman year in college. Yahoo! And we found out her summer course is going to run, so she's right back to class on Monday morning, but she'll be commuting for that.
Well thought I had some photos on a disc, but the disc appears to be empty--grrr- so now I'm going to have to check IF I can get to my photos of this old machine...not that there was anything too important on there...oh well..I'm back to work today so won't be able to check til then. Sorry- was hoping to show you some photos.
Happy Day!

No comments: