Monday, May 21, 2012

3 1/2 Weeks

So we are into the last stretch of school- only 3 1/2 weeks to go. This weekend was so beautiful and summery that it feels like this should be the last few days.
AC went into the bedroom window yesterday-that makes it official summery weather. I still need to switch most of my sandals over. EEKS! I am slow on that!
So here's some assorted photos I haven't posted in the past week but thought I would share today.
Starting with Katie, my mother-in-law Barbara and Dave on Mother's Day at the baseball game.
And my favorite blooms-lilacs-which are out in full now!
And these pink flamingos have been floating around town lately. Last I saw them on Friday they were out in front of the library.  Here they were last weekend out in front of the old town meetinghouse. Snapped this with my phone, which has seen better days.
And here's Katie and I Dave when we were working on moving her out from the dorm last Thursday.
So enjoy your Monday-
make a good start to your week!








No comments: