Thursday, May 17, 2012

It is Moving Day

Today we move Katie home for the summer. I am excited, although I must admit it is easy to get used to the quiet and fewer dirty dishes laying around that happens when she is not home. But still, I want her to be home for the summer.
And the sun is back out after 3 days of rain which is fantastic when you are putting a rug and those kind of dorm things in the back of a pick up truck.
It also means that it is getting closer and closer to being sumemr for me and not having to go to work.
Funny how this year, even with the mild winter, everyone seems to be saying the same thing.
Maybe the mild winter and long luxerious spring is just making us greedy for more?
So today, more scrap-journal pages to show you.
Here's my title page with a photo I stamped on the highway. I used some bright spray inks from Dylusions and a Crafter's Workshop template.. I use this one a lot, it is one of my favorites. 
Here's the other side of the page. I love the bright colors and how the stencil and the stars I added mimic the designs on the sign.
I used the same stencil here again. You can see the yellow brushed on ink on the right hand upper side of this page. This page is describing the photo which is about biosphere 2. I also used some yellow Dylusion's spray on white paper to make this BOLD yellow strip. And some scraps, a die cut tree (die cut from an old book page and then inked a bit), some chipboard letter's and some die cut waves.
I've been into die cutting a lot lately.
It seems you use supplies quite a bit and then move onto something else, and then seem to get back to them later. I guess that keeps you fresh? I hope at least.
Did I show you all the cups of transplanted garden veggies? I started the seeds and now they are big enough for their own cups and have been moved outside.
And on another totally different topic-
Boy this Dark Shadows is getting so intense-I am  addicted....
the creepiness and the terror.
So that's it for today.
Make it a good day.




No comments: