Wednesday, May 2, 2012

More Glue Book

Want to show you some more of my glue book. I'm really pleased with how it is coming out.

Now we're on to the Paris part of the trip. Tickets, maps and some stamped images (Hero Arts) a couple of QuicKutz shapes (Notre Dame and Arc du Triumphe). And a cool plastic little Eiffel Tower that I rubbed some Black Staz On to show the details.
Here's the whole spread.

There's some tags, receipts and some fleur de lis that I punched out.

Not sure I am finished with this page or not.  Maybe the lady with the Eiffel Tower hat side is done???? I'll have to look back at it in a bit and decide.
I made this spread with lots of cut up pages and stamped with oui with an Aladine stamp.
And this map side, think it might need something along the bottom. 
That's my pages for today-
Great of you for stopping by and visiting.







1 comment:

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, such a cool spread! LOVE it!!