Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I've Been Drawing a Little Bit More

Bought myself some Tom's shoes earlier this spring.
Being a science teacher, I get a lot of comments when I wear these.
The shoes themselves are watercolor painted but  I acrylic painted the page around them, first a blue coat and then I stenciled some orange paint around them.
And I drew my deck pots, or at least some of them. This was back Memorial Day weekend when I bought my plants and put them in

To finish off these pages I added this cute little die cut bunny and the heart.
Playing in the gardens and in the dirt is such a satisfying this for me to do at this time of year.
I got a bunch of weeding and even a bit more planting left to do.
But that is half the fun.
The other half to admiring the work and the colors and produce it brings.
Happy Day.
More Bruins tonight. Go Boston Bears!
Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This just makes me want to do journal pages about my garden! Love the idea of the acrylic paint around water color. Thanks for sharing. --Sandy Leigh

Kooky Makes said...

Drawing shoes & gardening... what better way to celebrate life. My 3 favourite things. :-)

AM Zafaran said...

Lovely colors! Beautiful page!