Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summer Journal Pages

A couple of journal pages for you today.
Been keeping a scrap book/journal again this summer.
This page was first painted by taking another wet painted page and then squishing them together to transfer some of the color over to this page.I  then stamped the circles in aqua and green-used some scribble circles from a new set by Hero Arts called Graffiti.
Hero Arts - Cling Rubber Stamp - Brush Strokes
I used the ink splot drops too.
This is such a great set I just had to have it.
I also used a raindrop stencil and some paint to make all the raindrops.
This view hasn't been lightened so it is a bit dark.
Also on this page is a Making Memories Journal tag, a date journal tag, my vacuum cleaner repair tag, a star image I made in my Dina Wakely class, a Jenni Bowlin price metal sticker, some orange Viva paint-pen and a sticker postal stamp. And of course some journaling.
My other page is pretty simple compared to the top page. I sprayed some blue Dylusions ink on a Prima raindrop stencil. These letters are stamped Autumn Leaves letters on some bright flowery paper, and then cut out. I decided the background was a little dull so I sprayed some pink bubblegum Dylsions spray ink just in the center of the page and it did really make it all pop.
It is a very bright page but I love that.
That's about it for today.
Enjoy your Tuesday!

2 comments:

Marjie Kemper said...

Looks great! Really like that top one with all the layering and I haven't seen those stamps before... thanks for the visit on my blog.

Tracy said...

Wow! I love all the little details in that first page, especially the black and white writing. And those stamps are great.