Friday, June 28, 2013

Blogger's Challenge- Wedding or Anniversary

Here's a card I made for a co-worker's wedding shower just last week.
Haven't posted it yet.
Her favorite thing to say is Best thing ever so I used this Paper Smooches stamp-
from their Slang Gang set.
The die cuts are from Memory Box and Sizzix (little flowers only).
The tree layer is slightly altered- I removed part of the branch because I thought it looked better.
For the falling flowers I was thinking of how sometimes at weddings they throw rose petals.
Anyhow, this friend is getting married in Connecticut tomorrow and I hope they aren't getting the grey and wet weather we are suppose to have, just more of the same.
Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Ida said...

Very cute. I love the little flowers in the umbrella, a sweet little touch.