Thursday, December 18, 2014

A Few More Pages

Things are getting busy as we approach the holiday next week,
Next week...man oh man time is flying!
Besides the usual holiday chores I've been busy and having a blast knitting another holiday stocking.
 Forget work. I can't wait for vacation to start on the 23rd at noon. I am ready for some real down time, sleeping in, reading and playing in the studio. Along with family play time too! That goes without saying. 
 So here's a few more pages from my holiday journal.
More little 2x2 minis.
And using some bought little cards. These are from October Afternoon. I added a little bit of sparkly and fringe.
I wish some of these pockets were a little bit less square and a little bit taller. But that's ok. Part of the thing about a homemade journal is that it doesn't have to be perfect,
I added the silver snowflakes on the outside.
Not necessarily the most creative pages, but this format is so speedy and fast I have decided I like it- especially at this time of year. Not sure I want to be tied to keeping one of these albums all year. Twelve months is an awful long time to be committed to a project.




Not exactly Paint Party Friday painting art, but I am still going to post. Check it out here-
I am also posting to Art Journal Every Day.  Check that one out here Art Journal Every Day.
Till next time.






10 comments:

Lisabella Russo said...

What wonderful art! So festive and lovely!

Linda Kunsman said...

Love all your 2x2s (twinchies)! You have a good eye for collage and layouts for your pages. Happiest of holidays to you and yours!

Geckostone said...

Your journal is delightful. I love the little pockets! Happy Holidays! Deb

Valerie-Jael said...

Lots of great art this week, you have been busy indeed. Valerie

Giggles said...

Wonderful festive pages!!
Thanks for sharing such beauty!

Hugs Giggles

Anonymous said...

You've been busy, so many interesting pictures and lots of details.

Have a relaxing Christmas!!

HeARTworks said...

Wish I had more time to scrapbook! This seemed fun to put together! Have a blessed Advent season! patsy

sheila 77 said...

I like all your interesting pages, it's good to keep a record and fun to look back on, and some pictures might give you ideas for future art.
Hope you have a good Christmas with lots of time for making art.

Unknown said...

Fantastic album and so many memories. Beautiful! Wishing you a very merry Christmas!

SLScheibe said...

I really like your art journal! It looks very interesting with so much to look it. It might be a lot of work now but I can imagine it will be a treasure in years to come :)