Monday, December 15, 2014

Old Port, Portland, Maine

Ugh, its Monday again.
Another week begins. Last full week until my vacation. 7 days to go! I can't wait!
Thought I'd show you a few pictures from my road trip on Saturday to Portland, Maine. Several of us were going to a hockey game in town, and we went there for dinner and a little fun before the game.  



I was hoping to get some fun holiday photos but oh well, best made plans don't happen sometimes...isn't there some cliche about that?
We had some other fun things to do.
And we were pretty pumped for the game. These freebie temporary tattoos were very fun.


Oh yeah- my other sister-in-law had to get in on the face tattoos also.
Oh yes, and the game was fun- the crowd was really into it, but unfortunately it didn't go our way .We hoped for a sweep since we beat them in New Hampshire on Friday night- we were playing the University of New Hampshire-officially called the Border Wars-our biggest rival, and we hoped to win again.
We still play them again twice again, so maybe next time.

Hope you had a great weekend doing something fun for yourself.
Thanks for visiting.

No comments: