Monday, December 8, 2014

Fa La La La La

Hi everyone.  Hope everyone had a nice weekend.
I did. My only complaint is that it went too fast.
We went to a hockey game, did a big shop at Costco, went out for a family breakfast with my husband sister's and most of  her family, and had a nice relaxing afternoon at home.
My kind of weekend.
So yesterday I had a few hours of studio time. I spent the whole time working on my holiday album. Some of the time I spent making this little 2 x 2 inch squares. It was a lot of fun to come up with something you could fit on such a small canvas.
I also made all my squares 2 sided.

I made a few others that didn't make it into the plastic page protector as they were still drying.
They're not too wild and rather traditional, but sometimes that what you want.
Speaking of traditional, how about this giant lighted tree.
That;s the hubby on a rainy Saturday night.
Love it the tree is reflected on the wet street.
Off to work. Another week begins.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.




No comments: