Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Time for Romance!

Hello everyone! Tuesday has rolled around once again and this week it is time for a new challenge to begin over at Try It On Tuesday.  Are you ready for ROMANCE?
Valentine's Day is here soon, and there's so many other romantic events, engagements, weddings, an anniversaries to name a few.
My page is was inspired by the scraps of a heart die. TH has a Sizzix heart die with cuts out lots of hearts. I used a small sheet of  sparkling paper to die cut  the hearts and when I looked at the leftover  paper with all the empty heart shapes I thought it was pretty itself. That became the first thing I attached to my page. I stenciled around this paper with some pink paint, and then I added some pink sparkly hearts that I used the same die to cut out from a different sheet of paper.
I painted the large chipboard flowers and added them, along with some pink bows. Then I added the  happy couple from TH found relatives as well as a couple of small wooden heart.
I hope you join us with some romantic art in the next 2 weeks. I'll be looking forward to seeing your creations. 
Pop this on your blog to find us fast!


19 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful piece Erika, love the beautiful background. Hugs, Valerie

Cath Wilson said...

Your die 'waste' looks fab, Erika - this is lovely. I love the painted chipboard, too.

Cath x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love this card Erika - such lovely colours and I love the bower you created for your happy couple! Hugs, Chrisxx

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Beautiful art piece.

Rosie said...

An amazing artwork, Erika

CJ Kennedy said...

A lovely piece filled with hope and promise. The bride looks very happy. The groom looks a little shell shocked =^,.^=

Meggymay said...

It is a beautiful and romantic page Erika. I like how you used the waste piece of the card you cut the hearts from, it was to good to put to one side.
Its a great background for your happy couple.
Yvonne xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful page! I love how you built up the glittery heart design with the dies ๐Ÿ˜. You have captured romance perfectly with all your additions too - fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration and sending you happy and creative wishes! J ๐Ÿ˜Š x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Very romantic and lovely hearts. The TH paper dolls were the perfect choice, too!

Joan said...

Fab page, love all the glittery hearts


Joan x

aussie aNNie said...

This is just beautiful.Thanks for having me in your ROMANCE challenge as Guest Designer at Try it On Tuesday challenge. It is an honour. x
[aNNie]Guest Designer for Try it on Tuesday Challenges

craftytrog said...

Wonderfully romantic!!!
Hugs,
Alixxx

Astrid Maclean said...

Lovely romantic piece Erika, love the stencilled background, how you used the hearts and more of those cute little ribbons! They surround the couple in the most romantic way!

Jeannette said...

faboulous vintage romance page,love the glitter hearts and the backround.
have a great day,dear erika.


hugs jenny

froebelsternchen said...

This is such a beautiful page - I love all about it!

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous piece Erika, love the glittery heart panel for the romantic couple .
Avril xx

Jeanie said...

This is really pretty, Erika. It would make a beautiful wedding card!

Marjut said...

So beautiful romantic card. What a beautiful design, love it!

Eileen Bergen said...

Terrific inspiration page, Erika. Eileen xx