Thursday, September 24, 2020

Another Autumn Page and


Hi everyone! Hope you're having a good week. I am going back to Bedrock gardens today with my friend. We want to see how things have changed in the last couple of weeks and take more photos. It's suppose to be a nice day fall day too.

So I have another textured page for you today. I left my background white and added this cut piece of paper. It was part of a 12x12 scrapbook paper, but I just used on edge of it.  The pear is actually a scrap die cut from my scrap bits pile. I gave the pear a bit more depth with some paint and just a whisper of sparkles.  The leaves are those foam kind you can buy but they give it just the right touch of autumn.

And how about a few more photos from Bedrock Gardens. These are from my visit 2 weeks ago.


A couple more of the lens ball.  This time it is sitting in a blue metal sculpture.


I love not only the big pot but the roboty (is that a word?)  sculpture.




Clever use of an old pitchfork.












Anyone know what these puffs are?




Hope you enjoyed your visit.


 

17 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful, autumnal page, love the colours. Glad you were able to go back to bedrock, it's an amazing place, love all the photos. I especially love the sculptures with the gardening implements! Have a fun day, hugs, Valerie

Barbara said...

Circles everywhere. Made me think of “What Goes Around Comes Around”. Oh boy, I wish.

kathyinozarks said...

Good morning, I loved your page-full of autumn colors, and loved those sculptures enjoy your Thursday

Divers and Sundry said...

All the garden sculptures add so much to the space. It's interesting to see what's been selected and where it's been placed. That in itself is part of the art :)

The Padre said...

What A Chalk Full Of Stunning Photos Here - Amazing - Also, Dig The New Banner Shot - The Blue Metal, Beehives, And Underwater Face Are Gorgeous - Wish I Knew What The Puffs Are Because You Captured Them Very Well - Very Pleased I Stopped By Today - Stay Creative

Cheers

Let's Art Journal said...

Fantastic page! The green background with the autumnal leaves looks gorgeous and I love the sparkle you added to the pear - perfect 😀. Your photos are beautiful too, love the pitchforks and multi-coloured bee hives! I hope your shaving a lovely week! Hugs, Jo x

Let's Art Journal said...

... thanks so much for sharing your texture page at AJJ too! Take care 😀. Hugs, Jo x

Barbara said...

What a wonderful place to visit! I LOVE the glass balls, so nice to see more. If “robots” wasn’t a word, it is now. 😄

Barbara said...

Ooops, I mean “roboty” !

Mae Travels said...

Your photos show the garden in a very imaginative way. I enjoyed seeing through your lens.

be well...mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Jeanie said...

I love your page. It is so happy -- and so autumn.

The gardens -- oh, I can see why you want to go back. I love those blues in the gazing balls and teal pots and more. How gorgeous!

Elkes Lebensglück said...

This is a wonderful autumn journal, I like it so much!
What wonderful impressions of this garden. Magnificent photos. Have fun in this garden and I'm looking forward to the change in your photos. Hug, Elke

Iris Flavia said...

You nearly make me enjoy Autumn. Nearly...
Great series (but I already have my microwave tiger with me and my feet are freezing).

nwilliams6 said...

Love this garden! I would love to visit it too - has so many unexpected treats and lovely flowers/plants. Your creation is wonderful too - great pear and texture and colors. Has a wonderful and fresh feel! Hugz

craftytrog said...

Beautiful photos, and I love your autumnal pear page Erika!
Enjoy your trip to the gardens, I can see why you want to visit them again.
Alison xx

nanskidrewski said...

You take amazing photos. I would love to visit there, but until then, the photos will suffice. Love the pear page too.

Lowcarb team member said...

What a wonderful garden, I did enjoy your photographs.

All the best Jan