Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Splash and Splatter part 2

 Hi everyone. Today I am sharing another inspiration for 2 challenges.

First of all, there's another week over at Try It On Tuesday and the latest Splash and Splatter challenge. 

Here's my take on splash and splatter.


And there's just about another week over at Art Journal Journey and Alison's fun challenge Pockets and Tags. You can use both a pocket and tag, or either a pocket or a tag. 

I went with just a tag on this page.  

Hope you like my pages.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

10 comments:

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a fabulous page! The colourful splash and splatter sprayed background looks amazing 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and I hope that you're having a lovely week! Hugs, Jo x

Darla said...

Very nicely done. I like working with tags although I have not done so for awhile.

Meggymay said...

A wonderful page for both the challenge themes Erika and the images today look super against the splashed background.
Yvonne xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I absolutely ADORE your two-fer. This is fabulous. Great entry for Alison's theme at Art Journal Journey, too. I like that tag a LOT. I need to get out my mists, I guess.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I want to thank you for this inspiring page which gave me the idea for a final entry, too. You have no idea how this page helped me create a final entry for AJJ.

Iris Flavia said...

Love this page! Especially "WONDER" - where did you get that from?

craftytrog said...

A beautiful page for the challenges Erika! I love the tag! xx

Jeanie said...

The splatter challenge is fun -- I really love this technique and this piece is beautiful.

Lowcarb team member said...

It's a wonderful page, well done.

All the best Jan

Neet said...

Definitely a splish splash page - love the idea of it. Did you use Brushos? Or is it just splattering - which if it is is very nicely done.
Love the colour!
Hugs, Neet x