Thursday, August 13, 2020

Summer Fairies


Hi there. Today I have a page for Alison's Pockets and Tags  challenge at  Art Journal Journey.
This is a page I made for my challenge last month, but never got around to showing you. And since it had this tag and works for this month's challenge, here it is.

The tag is made with a background stamp, a butterfly stamp and a stamped quote. The page I attached it to is made with a background stamp, some spray ink,, some paper tape, and some faces from an Art by Marlene punch out book, although I did give some of them gold paper crowns and TH wings.
Every garden needs a few fairies to help create the beautiful magic right?
Thanks for visiting. 
Have a great day!

 

12 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful page, have a great day, hugs, Valerie

kathyinozarks said...

Good morning, Love your page-beautiful and love the quote

CJ Kennedy said...

Cute page. Your fairies remind me of the magic of fireflies seen on a warm, Summer night. Only another day of this heatwave. Stay cool.

peppylady (Dora) said...

I think fairies are pretty cool and thought of doing a fairy garden.

Iris Flavia said...

Balconies need fairies, too 😉
Great work, I sure will take a moment...

sirkkis said...

Beautiful page. Love the sweet faces, colors, and design - etc. whole page!
Happy weekend xx

craftytrog said...

A gorgeous page Erika! I love the sweet little fairies! xx

Jeanie said...

This is so happy and I love the words!

Let's Art Journal said...

What a fabulous summer fairy page! I love how you dotted the fairy faces and wings around your design and the shimmer and shine looks amazing 😁. I like to think that fairies live in my garden too. Take care! Hugs, Jo x

Meggymay said...

A cute page Erika, the fairies look so happy and its a lovely sentiment as well.
Yvonne xx

Meggymay said...

Wise words on your beautiful page Erika.
Yvonne xx

Neet said...

I always associate the colour purple with regal, royalty and this seems to be perfect use here. I love the little Royal faces you have used on your page in contrast to the large butterfly wing. We should all try to remember to embrace today.
Hugs, Neet xx