Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Going Round in Circles

Hi everyone. 

It doesn't seem possible it's time for a new challenge at Try It On Tuesday, but 2 weeks sure do fly by, don't they?  Before I move on, let me thank everyone who joined us for  last challenge and also let me thank Cathy  who was our host also.

Our new challenge is
Going Round In Circles

That's a pretty self-explanatory challenge. all you need to do is use one  or multiple circles  in your creation.


OK, I really went all out with circles. Smile. But circles are such fun to play with.

I started with a gelli printed page that had some circles already on it. Then I traced some large and small circles using a stencil.

In the center of the large circles I stamped the dotted circle ring and also (although hard to see) the small sketchline circle. I used a paper punch and punched out the bright pink circles, and on each of those circles I stamped the words that are partially within circles. (This stamp set is an oldie from Technique Tuesday).  

After that I colored in the small traced circles and added some small pink felt hearts, just because my page needed something other than circles. Grin.

And that's all there is to my page. I hope you have as much fun playing with circles as I did, and that you join us at Try It On Tuesday with some circle inspired art.

This challenge runs for the next 2 weeks. 
Thanks for visiting.

 

17 comments:

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Going round in circles seems like the very definition of some of my days, so I think that were I given to trying these challenges I would do well! Hugs - David

Tom said...

...some days, life seems to full of circles.

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

I look at that and just cannot stop staring at it. So much going on! The hearts are a nice touch!

Valerie-Jael said...

I love the page you made, the circles and colours are gorgeous. Hugs, Valerie

Joan said...

Its a fab page Erika, so much to look at , the more I look to the more I find!
Love the bright pink too


Joan x

Christine said...

Nice work

R's Rue said...

Lovely my friend.

Jeanie said...

This is a happy layout. I'm definitely going around in circles these days!

CJ Kennedy said...

Circles and Venn diagrams. Love the shade of blue

ashok said...

Nice work with circles!

Aimeslee Winans said...

A delicious background with all those intersecting circles. Happy week to you, xoxo

Iris Flavia said...

A lovely way to get around in circles - one wants to dance :-) Hugs and to a great day

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

LOVED your take on circles. There are many and I love how you treated the entire circle theme.

Meggymay said...

Its a fantastic page with all the circles you added to it Erika, I loved the way the black outline circles drew me to look closer at the background.
Have a good rest of the week. I am enjoying looking at all your photos I missed seeing recently.
Yvonne xx

Mrs.B said...

A great page Erika, love the faded circles in the background with the bold outlined circles and the pops of pink circles draw you in. Love it.
Avril xx

lichazul said...

Beautiful page💐 congrats
Have a great day

Divers and Sundry said...

Nice design. I like the circles, the colors, your word choices...