Hi everyone. Another week has flown by, at least it has for me. My husband's favorite thing is to say in the summer is that there is only one month that goes faster than July, and that's August. It certainly seems to be true this year. 😉 (Unfortunately too. They're predicting a tough winter ahead...😞)
Today I am joining Nicole for Friday Face Off and Gillena for her Friday Lunch Break. Here's some assorted random summer faces I've recently come across.
I took this photo (above) because I really liked how this table was made from an old workbench. Then I noticed there are a few faces on it too.
The next 2 photos are a couple of other yard ornament faces from this same little shop.
I took this beach photo when we were out cruising on the boat one day. I was actually going for the umbrellas because I loved all the colors, but with all the people, there are lots of faces too.
Here's one day's worth of mackerel that we caught when out fishing. They are swimming around in the boat's wet-well. The faces are a little blurry, but you can see them.
And here's a cormorant flying by.
Next I have a couple of views of a metal flying raven that I splurged on and bought for my garden this summer. (Actually it was on mark down and not all that expensive.) I don't know if he's easier to make out in the first or second photo.
Next, a metal mosquito sculpture at my local botanical garden. I'm so glad the real ones aren't as big as this one.
And here's a carved wooden dog face also found at my local botanical garden.
And finally, ha-ha, the other day I came across this oldie of me and my husband at someone's wedding or dress up event. I think this has to be back in the 1980's. I can't ID the people to the right of my husband, and I can't remember the event either. Hmmm.
That's all for me today. Have a super Friday and start to your weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment