Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Day by Day the Melt Continues...









Although there is something exciting about watching the snow melt away-what's left is brown and dirty and so March, not April. I'll take it though!
Instead I've included some photos of my travel journal that I kept while in London. I love having this journal because its great to keep a log while you're actually in a particular place. Lots of details get recorded that wouldn't be recorded later, and I TRY to make it like the place I'm at. Of course I would, right? And then, when you go to scrap your photos later, you have the details. Its authentic as we say in education. What was fun is I went to Blade Rubber Stamps while in London and got to buy some cool local stamps which I used on some of these pages. How much better can you get?
Enjoy!!!






















No comments: