Monday, April 14, 2008

Finding spring in small places





The snow is melting fast- everyday its more bare ground. Now its all brown and blah- I'll show you tomorrow- and I'm waiting for some green. This weekend had fun dreaming of spring and I made these ATCs. Had a blast playing with some new Hero Arts flower stamps- well not new as in I just bought them but new because I bought them back a bit (month or 2) and never used them yet. Also won this lot of 6 clear stamp sets by Inkadinkado on eBay a few weeks back because I wanted 1 set in the 6. Wasnt sure about these bug stamps-like the butterfly above, but now I love them. They look like cloth, which is cool. I made a few other ATC's over the weekend which I either haven't finished or finished after I photographed these, and I used some of the other bugs from this set- like an ant and a beetle. Then I used lots of clear glaze so the beetle actually pops up-fun.
So tomorrow I have a teaching interview- haven't had one in years and years. Not sure about the job but its much closer to home, my home district, and it would be nice not to have to commute. Lets see if I get wowed or not.
This week is MUCH LESS busier than last week, and I want to keep it that way. Katie is off next week but we're not off until the week after-can't wait. Maybe by then the snow will be gone and we might even be greening up a little bit...one can hope.

No comments: