Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fast and Easy-Hence the Name

Yes, I have discovered Slutty Brownies.
Heard about them from a blog which linked me to this post
Now maybe you've heard or even had or even made these, but they were new to me.
OK, so I am WAY behind the eight ball when it comes to staying up with trends and new things.
HAD to try them though.
Here's your main ingredients-
plus the eggs, oil, etc to make these package mixes.
Or you can make your own home made versions if you prefer.
First step:
Make the cookie dough and pat it flat on the bottom of the pan.
Step 2:
Lay out your Oreo's on the cookie dough.
Step 3:
Mix up your brownie mix of choice.
and then pour it over those Oreos.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. They were delicious.
I think instead of Oreo's peanut butter cups would be delicious.
I'm sure that's been tried before, but think that is next on my baking list.
Any other wild brownies I should try out?
If you know of some, 
let me know.
Hope to see you again soon.



No comments: