Sunday, September 2, 2018

Blast Back on the Second

It is September 2 so it must be time for Second on the Second over at Bleubeard and Elizabeth's blog.
Here's a page from September of 2015 for my addition to this monthly challenge.
You can check out my whole post here: Blue Skies.
It's a good post since today we have some blue in our skies, with a few clouds too.
But Friday was gorgeous. We put the boat out on the Lake Winnipesaukee  (locally called the big lake because it is the biggest lake in the state and area) for a little cruise.
 We saw  few loons.
 Some sailboats.
And we saw the Mount Washington, a boat that takes people of rides around the lake.
And we even saw this new restaurant at the sand bar where people go swimming. We didn't stop but it was cool to know it's there.

Enjoy the rest of this weekend, and for those of you in the US, have a great extra day too.

12 comments:

Divers and Sundry said...

I love your lake views!

Valerie-Jael said...

Love this page, I can't remember seeing it before. WONDERFUL photos! Enjoy your weekend, hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

How ironic we both used posts from 2015. You from September and me from August. This is a great look back at a wonderful journal page. I also enjoyed seeing images/photos from that museum, too. Very eclectic with lots to offer. Thanks for sharing this second look on the 2nd.

I also enjoyed your weekend photos from the lake. I bet you had a great time taking in all the views. The water was SO beautiful and blue, too. Have a great rest of the holiday, too.

froebelsternchen said...

Such a beautiful page worth to have a second look at it and I adore the photos! The restaurant at the sand bar looks really cool! Looks like you had a fantastic Friday out at the boat! Super!
Here it rains now and cooled down. It is a pleasure for us after the heatwave of August.
Enjoy your extra day Erika!
Big hugs, Susi

CJ Kennedy said...

The window on your Blue Skies page makes me think of the window of imagination. Looks like you had a beautiful day on the lake. Gorgeous weather so far this weekend. Enjoy!

kathyinozarks said...

Loved your second look-and wow you have gorgeous views on your lake-enjoy

Meggymay said...

Lovely photos of the lake, it looks like you are enjoying the extra days break. It was a super revisit page as well.
Yvonne xx

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

I've never seen or heard a real loon, but I have a "Loony in Minnesota" mug that I adore. I enjoyed your 2nd look as well. Happy Labor Day weekend! Eileen

Sharon Madson said...

Great second post. Love your page and your lovely photos. I can’t wait to share my photos from our recent vacation to Maine. I was saving them for my TSFT post. Happy Second on the 2nd.

Astrid Maclean said...

Well, that certainly was a gorgeous page, beautifully painted, love how you did the clouds in the sky.

And wow, you sure live in a beautiful part of the world, and how fun to discover a new restaurant....
Enjoy Labor Day and have a good week ahead!

Jeanie said...

I'm so glad you had a nice day on the lake! We appear to be having a rainy weekend. I like your blue skies much better!

Caty said...

So wonderful page Erika !! Love these fabulous clouds, the window, every detail !! just amazing !
I wish you a very nice Sunday, big hugs, Caty