Monday, September 17, 2018

Walking the Runway

Happy new week everyone. Hope everyone had a great weekend.  We're in the hot, humid and summer weather right now but luckily this humidity is suppose to break tomorrow when the highs and lows of weather making are suppose to change. But we are going to get a lot of rain tomorrow which surprisingly we can use. And it is  time for this humidity to go since this weekend autumn begins.
 I have a new journal page for Yvonne's fun Fantasy challenge over at Art Journal Journey I'm back with another fashion fantasy using Daniel Torrente stamps from Stampotique. 
This time I used bits of a napkin and some brown tissue paper  as well as just a bit of spray ink to make my background. Then I stamped my ladies and modified their outfits. It was a lot of fun to do a bit of designing.

Hope you're having some nice weather this new week. And thanks for visiting.


13 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Another wonderful fashion page, you seem to be having fun. Hope the humidity gets less. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

CJ Kennedy said...

Too fun. Like playing with paper dolls. Have a good day

Caty said...

So wonderful page Erika !! How lovely it is !! Amazing design for these beauties!! love your Art creations!, great background-!
Here we have got sun and more sun, just 20 minutes of rain Saturday, lol.
>I wish you a very nice afternoon, big hugss, Caty

froebelsternchen said...

Your fashion girls are so pretty - that's such a fanciful page! Just ADORABLE!
Sounds nice with your weather! We have a nice and warm September so far, can't be better!
Happy new week Erika and thanks very much for such a cool page linked to Yvonne's theme! SUPER!!!


Susi

Meggymay said...

Wow, I am so thrilled to see more of your fashionable girls in their new designer outfits. I am loving this take on the Fantasy theme Erika and thank you for the support you are giving me this month at Art Journal journey.
I hope you get the weather changes, we are due rain and storms here for the next few days.
Yvonne xx

Let's Art Journal said...

What a fun page and I'm loving those outfits too - fabulous 😀. Wishing you a happy new week! J 😊 x

craftytrog said...

Love your sassy and stylish gals Erika!
We've had some lovely Autumn sunshine here, and thankfully the humidity has gone.
Have a great week,
Alison xx

Astrid Maclean said...

Another fab page! Love how you use those DT stamps and the background looks very groovy, perfect for your groovy characters on their catwalk!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I hope you get the right amount of rain, not torrents and flooding like in the Carolinas. I have been watching the weather channel and it appears to be headed your way.

Your journal page is adorable. Those stamps were just made for fantasy, weren't they? You did a great job coloring them, and I adore this great entry. Thanks for yet another great entry for Art Journal Journey.

Mia said...

Absolutely fabulous page, Erika. Lovely design and great colours. Kisses, my friend.

Jeanie said...

Very cute, Erika. I love how you are being creative with the stamps!

Harlynn said...

This...inspires me!

pearshapedcrafting said...

This made me smile while we were away but I couldn't comment! Love it! Chrisx