Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Fashion


Hi everyone. I had some fun playing to make this page. On the left is part of a napkin that I glued down onto the page. Then I took a few Daniel Torrente stamps and stamped these ladies. But instead of just coloring in their  outfits, I did some experimenting and changed their outfits with some paint. Short skirts became long, thin body tops become puffy sweaters or sweatshirt. I added stripes and polka dots and glasses. I guess it was like playing paper dolls or being a fashion designer.
 I had so much fun that I made a second page which I will show you another time.
I am linking up to the Fantasy challenge over at Art Journal Journey. Thanks Yvonne for this fun challenge. 
Have a great day everyone.



12 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful journal page, love the fashion models. Enjoy your day, hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh wow, Erika. I was grinning from ear to ear when I saw this. It is a joyous journal page and one that fits perfectly with Yvonne's theme at Art Journal Journey.

Birgit said...

This is fun and I love your fashion sense. I think the bottom right one I actually saw on the runway during New York Fashion Week

Astrid Maclean said...

Fabulous page Erika, love those Torrento stamps! They look great on that background!

CJ Kennedy said...

What a fun idea. I used to trace around paper dolls to make my own clothes. Thanks for the happy memories. Stay dry, today

froebelsternchen said...

This looks soooo cool! I love how you altered the clothes of the Torrente images - super fun! A fabulous entry for Yvonne's theme Erika!
Thank you very much!
I am looking forward to the other page as well!
Hugs, Susi

Caty said...

Wooww Erika !!! That´s a magnifique fall collection!! love your designs, they are great !! Wonderful and funny spread page!!
I wish you a very nice evening, big hugs, Caty

Meggymay said...

Wow Erika , I love this fashion fantasy collection. Although I do think many folk would like to wear these sort of clothes for me I'd love the shoes if they were comfy. You had a great idea to use those stamps as well.
Thank you for another awesome page for AJJ.
Yvonne xx

Jeannette said...

ooohh erika,your new collection page is just amazing, i love that dresses and shoes they all comfy,its beautiful idea for the fantasy theme.
happy nice day,dear erika.


hugs jenny

craftytrog said...

A brilliant page Erika! I love how you altered and coloured those fun characters!
Alison xxx

Jeanie said...

I love this, Erika! You may have a flair as a fashion designer!

Rike said...

Your fall collection is just wonderful!