Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Second on the Second

 Hi everyone. Just a quick post to join Bleubeard's and Elizabeth's blog and their Second on the Second challenge. 

Here's an art journal page from 2019. I'm sharing this because this month Halle is hosting at Art Journal Journey and she has a sewing themed challenge.  I was looking through my blog and came across this page. 


This page is from June 25,, 2019 (link here: Material Girl).
I like this idea that I had so maybe I'll need to copy myself and try making another dress page. 😏

Have a super day!

10 comments:

Tom said...

...most of us do.

Angie's Recipes said...

I am with Tom :-) and the page is just so beautiful!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I LOVE this. I looked everywhere for the die my friend Annette sent me, but I must have thrown it away because it was made of foam. I love how yoou drew in the dresses and such, too. This is very clever and I really love the needle that even I could probably thread!! Thanks for sharilng this second look on the 2nd, dear.

CJ Kennedy said...

Such a cute idea. Gorgeous day. I hope you can get outside to enjoy it.

Jeanie said...

I love the fringey dress!

*Vicki* said...

OK, this takes me back to the Madonna song, remember that one: "Material Girl"? LOL Love that you've used the material pattern for the background! Very cool!

kathyinozarks said...

Love tis piece, and I do not think I saw this before or at least I don't remember it-thanks for sharing

sirkkis said...

Fun piece 😄 Well done 👍🤩
Have a super weekend 🍹🍮🐛

Lowcarb team member said...

A good looking page.

All the best Jan

Lisca said...

Great page! Love it!
I also like the play on words (Material as in Material Girl - Madonna and material as in fabric)
Happy T-Day,
Lisca