Saturday, October 19, 2013

Fall Colors-Part 2

Today I am pre-posting because I am off for a day of art journaling classes with Dyan Reavely down in Massachusetts. First class starts at 9 a.m. and I have a little over a hours drive. I'll be off early and home late.
But should be a fun art day and hopefully I'll learn some fun techniques.
Next post I can fill you in on both my art adventures and yesterdays road tripping fun.
So for today,
some more fall colors here in New Hampshire. 
Photos were taken during my morning walks.
Walking down a country road.

A lone leaf on the road. The grey asphalt makes the leaf color pop.
Love the colors of fall. Love this sunshine too. We've had a lot of clouds and rain it seems lately.
It is natures last bloom before winter. You can also see some of trees are bare already.
Too bad the color doesn't last  longer. A few gorgeous weeks and then we its gone. Too bad New Hampshire winters have to be so long too.
(There's lot of people who would disagree with me though!)
I don't mind the bare trees but not looking forward to super short days (coming too too soon) and the nasty 4 letter S word- snow!
Glad you were able to stop by and visit.
Come back again soon.


No comments: